Eat – Will the police soon be “topless”?
We see a Porsche 992 Targa, refined by the noble tuner “Techart”, in the original police film and with a real blue light on the (remaining) roof! Unfortunately, this cool convertible will never be seen in action: It is a pure show car for the “Tune it! Safe! “…
The campaign is supported, among other things, by the Federal Ministry of Transport – and stands for safe tuning. The car can be seen at the Essen Motor Show (Hall 7, Stand 7B27). BILD was allowed to do a few laps exclusively at Meinerzhagen airfield in advance.
The performance of the racing car is breathtaking: it goes from zero to 100 km / h in 4.4 seconds. No wonder, since the 6-cylinder boxer engine with twin turbo develops an impressive 385 hp. Only at 289 km / h is the top end. So faster than the police allow? No way: The campaign vehicle should show how safe and rule-compliant tuning works.
Harald Schmidtke, Managing Director of the Association of Automobile Tuners (VDAT): “This vehicle documents that a tuned car can be so safe that even the police could drive it.”
And that is part of the tuning equipment:
- Ultra-high-performance tires, type Ventus S1 evo 3. In size 255 / 35ZR20 on the front axle and 315 / 30ZR21 on the rear axle.
- Techart Daytona II forged wheels, 20-inch front and 21-inch rear.
- Front spoiler, airframes, side skirts, diffuser attachment for the rear apron and Aero Wings rear spoiler – everything from Techart.
- In the interior, refined armrests on the doors, knee panels and armrests on the center console.
- For the police look: official foil decoration of the police from Foliatec and special signal system “Raptor +” and flashing beacons from Hella.
If you want to see the police Porsche, you can do so until December 5th at the Essen Motor Show.